Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:56:06 -0500

Traditional darkroom.
  Only to process film; then it gets scanned or goes to
  a lab for print.  So is that 50/50 ?

Film/Digital cameras
  I use a Canon DLSR (10D) for a bit more than half
  of the time.  The rest of the time is medium format (30%)
  or 4x5 (10% and increasing) or 35mm (10%).

[In terms of shots, it's more like 90% digital, 8% 35mm and
2% medium format.  I just shoot many more frames with a digital
DSLR.]  I think the pleasure of using a good quality rangefinder
(Leica M) is the main reason I still shoot 35mm.  Although the
percentage varies greatly depending on what I am working on,
the general trend is to more digital or larger film format.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from DKhong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (RE: [Leica] Darkroom Survey)