Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #236
From: Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 15:12:17 -0500

Just what is the Tarheel head count here anyway?

Hell, yea, I know the Sunnyside, although it just isn't the same since
getting renovated. Other Eastern NC hot spots should certainly count
the R&C in downtown Williamston for real home cooking, the Cypress
Grill in with those killer fresh herrings, and Bill's Hot Dogs in
Washington for the perfectly nasty light brown chili.

Robert--where's the family river place? Our house is in Arbor Bluff on
Tranter's Creek. Kitty's family has a lot at Sunnyside where we hang
out some in nice weather.

Kelly--do I know you? Where are you in Washington?

Dave--I spent 13 years in Chapel Hill before heading back east and then
bouncing back to Garner to work in Raleigh. I guess bars are more
reliable landmarks in Chapel Hill. Restaurants seem to change more
quickly.

CZ-- Potecasi is in Northampton County. You are so right, there's
nothing quite as satisfying as seeing a primped out TV anchor say
Cone-ToeRaleigh is the farthest west you can barbecue. I don't know
what that other stuff actually is.

Ric

Replies: Reply from sdp35 <sdp35@cwazy.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Re: NC weather)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: NC weather)