Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Darn quest for Image Quality... MF?
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:20:25 EST

In a message dated 2/28/04 5:33:30 PM, durling@cox.net writes:

<< I have no personal knowledge of their products, but this site looks
interesting.  http://www.araxphoto.com/  Low cost MF cameras and lenses.

Mike D >>

 I got mine from someone who had ants in their pants to go digital like
THATWEEK.  So they off-loaded a Mamiya Rz, with AE prism finder, 140 macro lens(the
newer one), a 120 II back, polaroid back, 2 extension tubes, filters, grip
and strap (gotta have a strap)for less than the price of a used noctilux lens.
If you look around used mamiya 645 systems (the older ones) can be had for
$500-700 which often includes several lenses, body, prism, backs.   My suggestion
is to just look for folks itching to get new gear and they gotta unload their
old stuff (barely used old stuff even better) in order to keep life on the
homefront happy.

- -kim