Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Buyer Beware! an open letter
From: Rich <photovilla@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:59:38 -0500 (EST)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
parties involved in this transaction, though I know nothing of the
transaction itself.<br>
One thing Mark might want to know, is that the other party was in my
store just last week. I did not have a chance to talk to him on his
visit, however this might indicate that he is out of his home country
at the moment.<br>
I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but I think for the moment no one
should either...<br>
Just my .02 <br>
bests,<br>
Rich<br>