Subject: Re: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists now 60 minutes
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:53:47 -0600

I was just reading a story about the fall of Saigon, and Correspondent Bob
Simon tells of the fall of Saigon that they had footage that they wanted to
get somewhere that could satellite it to the states.  The nearest place
apparently was the Phillipines.

http://tinyurl.com/29er8

Interesting story

Sonny

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:56:50 -0600, Sonny Carter wrote