Subject: [Leica] Re: tapas (WAS: Nathan's PAW 8: This and that, from Spain)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:05:59 +0100

Jim,

Thanks for a good description, to which I can only add that a lot of
tapas is eaten with your hands or from the same plate as the other
people around the table, hence the "social skills" part of my
comment--sometimes it is not easy to eat a piece of bread with ham and
tomato, generously bathed in olive oil, without making a mess of
yourself :-)

I can also very much confirm your observations re the night life. My
favorite restaurant in Seville opens at 8.30 pm.

Nathan