Subject: RE: [Leica] Dive! Dive! Dive!
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 08:35:55 -0500

Peter,
I think that the first image you linked to
http://www2.2alpha.com/~pklein/StLouis/3-21PenguinDive16-3.htm
is the better take.  Like Phong I don't mind the junk and reflections
but they are somewhat distracting so why not remove them?  As to the
crop, I might have taken even more off the right to make a larger
statement about how fast the bird was moving.

On my monitor which does need to be replaced the separation of the
penguins back from the surrounding water leaves a little to be desired
but then again, I no longer get the last two squares on the Deadman's
site to show either.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com