Subject: Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:36:46 -0700

Have the couple, in their wedding duds, go to a studio a week or two
before the wedding. Everyone is relaxed as there are no time deadlines.
The photographer should be able to produce stunning results in their
controlled environment. On the wedding day there is no pressure as the
most important formals are n the bag. It should be a good deal cheaper
than 5k.

John Collier

Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> ([Leica] OT...But camera related..)
Message from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)