Subject: [Leica] OT...But camera related..
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:51:00 -0800

My daughter is being married at the end of May and in in effort to keep
everything as inexpensive as possible (Her choice & her parents delight) she
has requested that instead of using the services of a wedding photographer,
make available to the wedding/reception attendees disposable cameras. I
mentioned this to a friend of mine who s a 100% working Fashion
Photographer. He thought it was a great idea as long as "little kids" didn't
get control of the cameras. He also offered to do some shooting if he were
in town, but with the admonition that it was as a favor, that most
photographers did not care for weddings.
To the group...Are there any preferred disposable cameras? We will have both
color and b/w available.  Thanks!!

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)
Reply from Jim Laurel <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)