Subject: Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:09:36 -0800

"I predict that some day in the future, your daughter will regret not having
had a competent wedding photographer do the job."

Jim,  Thanks for the feedback...we (parents) are still weighing the options.
Keep in mind though our daughter truly wants everything as simple as can be.
I've tested the waters for a working wedding photographer and found the
going rate is between $3500 & $5000! And that's if I can find one for 5/22.
My ex wife has a piano student that is a videographer and has offered a
"deal" to video the wedding for $1500. I will bring my camera of course as
will my daughters step father (a former wedding photographer) I won't even
venture into the music, reception dinner or wedding cake....Jon

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)
Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)
Reply from "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)
Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..)