Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:DigiBessa
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:18:12 -0600

I agree, BD, I find that concept somehow comforting.   I own an M motor, but
rarely use it because it adds weight, and I find myself shooting more and
thinking less when I use it.  Of course digits are free after you gots da
gear, but you still have to edit!

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:26:45 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote