Subject: RE: [Leica] Follow up on Xtol dilutions
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:18:05 -0500

Adam,
Sorry to take so long to respond but I was hanging out at PMA and didn't
take the email with me.

Time for Neopan 1600 when rated at 1600 is 14.5 minutes at 68F.  Acros
time is 17.5 minutes again at 68F, rating the Acros at 100.

The water bath serves as a stop and to extend development of the shadow
detail while the highlights stop developing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com