Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Digital M
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:46:12 -0500

Eric,
I believe that the quote was that by 2005 the workforce would be 20%
smaller.  An oldish company like Leica could almost reach that with
attrition and a sugar coated targeted retirement offer.  Leica is after
all in Germany and laying off the folks in that country is not an easy
task.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com