Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:18:23 -0500

I've only skimmed the messages relating to the problem of changed focal
length in digital. I didn't realize the difference was so great. That is
a problem. Having to buy new lenses to round out the ones that have
become effectively less desirable will be costly and defeats the very
purpose of wanting a digital M camera, re: using existing lenses on the
new body.

Sam S

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> (RE: [Leica] Digital Bessa?)