Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:13:58 -0800

At 08:35 PM 2/12/2004 -0500, Jim Hemenway wrote:
>http://www.itmedia.co.jp/pcupdate/articles/0402/13/news003.html
>--

Hey hey, now that's interesting. I love Babel Fish's translation,
especially on this paragraph:
***
So far, if as for the digital camera of range finder type there is no thing
which is sold and the knitting machine is formally announced, it probably
becomes the worldwide first real range finder type digital camera. It is
the camera whose hobby characteristic is high very, but when you think of
that recently the old camera has become popular, it may become funny
existence. In order to check, the focus of the old lens in such as old
camera city, perhaps the maniac who carries about this product large number
reaches the point where it frequents.
***

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital Bessa?)