Subject: RE: [Leica] Interesting piece on the Digital R
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:52:54 -0500

Adam - Your post is really interesting because what we have here is a
great example of beauty etc. being in the eye of the beholder -
I looked at this same PDF and thought two things:
1 - Why are they wasting my time with a photos of engineers and a board
- - and why aren't they telling me more about what the camera will do if
they succeed?
2 - These controls are weirdly laid out. I was particularly put off by
the four buttons down the left side, which struck me as weird placement.

The other thing that struck me was that this camera will really be quite
a behemoth, and that I will at least no longer have to hear complaints
about "giant" DSLRs from those touting this particular monster. ;-)

B. D.