Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery site
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:42:26 -0800

Ok! I went back to the site. It's not the MUG that is asking for the info.
One has to go through Yahoo to get there and that where the info request
comes up.
Today however, I went back to the site, and that request field was no longer
there. So I reapplied and found myself going through without having to reach
for my wallet.
????
S. Dimitrov