Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-gallery site
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:43:56 -0600

Not that I know i did not and I did this about a year and a half ago.

Gene

                      Slobodan Dimitrov
                      <s.dimitrov@charter.net>            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Leica-gallery site
                      -alto.ca.us

                      02/08/2004 05:40 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I just tried to get on the leica-gallery site. To be a member, one needs to
give a credit number. Needless to say, I declined.
I did notice a long list who are members. Did they all supply their credit
card number for membership?
S. Dimitrov