Subject: [Leica] polarizing filter for M6
From: Elaine -HFB- Ashton <elaine@chaos.wustl.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 04:53:16 -0600

I've been thinking about getting a polarizer but there just doesn't appear
to be a lot of information out there about the universal polarizer Leica
offers or reviews of it. Before I blow that kind of cash on a bit of glass
and plastic I'd like to know if there are any serious reservations, aside
from the price, anyone has after using the product and if there are any
better solutions since I gather the lens hood cannot be used at the same
time as the filter.

I hope this isn't too much of a FAQ but I've been poking around with
google for a few days and just haven't found much information.

e.

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] polarizing filter for M6)