Subject: [Leica] Adam's PAW, Feb 2004, Week 1
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:37:44 -0800

We were in downtown Davis to support a bit of political rabble-rousing by some
friends. I had intended to take some photos of the readings by several noted
authors but the crowd was rather larger than anticipated. So while my wife did
all the right political things I watched this big searchlight sweeping through
the trees.

I shot a roll of film of it and like this image the best:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/2004-02-wk1-NightTree.jpg>

It was a more difficult photo than I had thought.

This is TriX @1600 in XTOL 1:3 for 12.75 minutes agitated once a minute shot
with M6-TTL 50mm 'cron at about 1/60th and f4 or so.

Comments appreciated.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW, Feb 2004, Week 1)