Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak 15 minute photo finishing
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:30:03 -0500

This would be fine IF - The IF being scans of 4000 dpi or higher.
Otherwise, I sure as hell don't want my negs eaten - What's the point of
shooting film if you don't have negs and don't have scans that will get
you good prints as large as you'd make after scanning negs yourself?

Otherwise it sounds like the pricing's awfully high...$14something to
develop and produce a single set of prints from a 36 exp roll? They
ought to cut the print price in half so that you'd get doubles for that
price...