Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted is nearly 75
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 11:50:41 -0700

Hi Ted,

Happy Birthday and Congratulations! May you have many many more!

Your physician friend's philosophy of keep working at what your love and
you'll stay healthy, happy and live longer is one to which I ascribe. I
have a business partner who at seventy years of age and still wants to
work at what he loves seven days a week. Just last year, I had to
persuade him to work four days a week with Wednesday's off to spend more
time with his wife and grandchildren. My dad is in his early eighties
and, although retired, he keeps very busy every day and as just as
importantly reads every single day (another key to longevity).

Your photo's today are every bit the equal of the photo's I seen that
you took in the 1980's and earlier. Keep em coming!

Regards,

Greg