Subject: Re: [Leica] A Favor? Totally Leica
From: Sander van Hulsenbeek <alex@vanhulsenbeek.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 17:45:15 -0800

Tina,

The kind of  assigments you are looking for also would give you a clue what
to trim out or not.

I see a mix of ' storytelling' pictures, with more people, and 'one-person'-
shots. As the first kind is your forte I would suggest that you have a look
at the 'one-person' shots and start weeding there. Throw out some of the
less dynamic pictures like 60366, and also the repetitive ones.  Not all of
them!

The remainder, score them for story, consistency, attention focusing and
uniqueness. Then you will sure get a result. But: killing your darlings is
difficult. I know!

Not, repeat not, to throw out are (last 3 digits): 415, 410, 405, 365, 386,
364, 776, 389 and 381.

Best regards

Sander
Amsterdam