Subject: Re: [Leica] PayPal rant
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:40:42 -0800

I have an active ebay and Paypal account having processed about 1600
transactions since May 2003. No serious issues or collection problems. I
won't give them a glowing endorsement as I feel their fees/commissions are
exorbitant..It has been an expensive convenience for me. A few years ago I
did have a serious problem with Paypal. After purchasing a Nikon F3T
described as New....The camera when received looked as if it had been to
Beirut and Kosovo. I complained to Paypal and they said it was not their
problem and I should contact my credit card company. The seller returned
about half my money....Without an ounce of intervention from Paypal....

Message from "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com> (RE: [Leica] PayPal rant)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net> (Re: [Leica] PayPal rant)