Subject: Re: [Leica] TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC - A personal request
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:36:42 +0100

Sorry to young - but I do remember I sat on the shoulders of my much
older big brother during a demostration in peacefull Copenhagen in the
late sixties/early seventies and everybody was shouting "HO-HO-HOCHIMIN"
and a Police officer let me were his cap. I guess it is ok to answer you
on list as I did not fall into the right catagory - cheers Ruben