Subject: RE: [Leica] TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC - A personal request
From: "Jim Shulman" <jshul@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 17:22:25 -0500

Does streaking count?

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of B. D. Colen
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 3:02 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] TOTALLY, COMPLETELY, AND UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC - A personal
request

Do any of you remember the 60's? If any of you considered yourselves
student "activists" at any time during the period 1965-1975, if you were
actively involved in anti-war activities, if you were involved in the
Civil Rights movement, if you were involved in campus "student rights"
activities, would you please contact me off-list?

I'll explain further if you get in touch with me. Any replies will be
considered confidential.

Thanks

B. D.