Subject: Re: [Leica] PayPal rant
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:45:12 -0700

Most businesses will only ship to the billing address. This is after
being stung many many times. For you to ask for a high ticket item to
be shipped to another address and then trying to reverse the
transaction would trigger all the alarm bells of a hijacked account.
Not pleasant I will admit but sometimes it works to protect people
against theft.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] PayPal rant)