Subject: Re: [Leica] Help M6 repair advice
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:48:05 -0700

The camera is a user right? Or at least it is now ;-) So get a narrow
plastic tool and pry the rewind knob back up. Presto you are back in
business.

Otherwise, here is a list of repair places. It is a simple job so pick
the closest and least backed up:

http://nemeng.com/leica/007e.shtml

John Collier