Subject: Re: [Leica] Tight framing with M 21/24 lenses?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:03:55 -0700

When using super-wides in tight quarters simply move the lens to where
the finder was before clicking the shutter. I do this so often it is
second nature now.

John Collier

PS: Are you Fast or just drawn that way...

PPS: Unusual name, is it associated with any particular cultural
background?

PPPS: If you want precise framing use a 4x5 and a gg back.