Subject: [Leica] Help M6 repair advice
From: "Christopher C. Bullinger" <chrisbullinger@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:01:53 -0500

  Hello all, wanting to take some pic's of the new fallen snow here
today(Grand Rapids,Michigan), I headed out after work, only to end up ass
over tea cups, resulting in a pinched rewind cap, (on the camera). Could the
members here give advice on reliable repair facilities. I use this camera a
lot, I COULD ALMOST CRY....  Thanks in advance for your help..

				Chris..

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Help M6 repair advice)