Subject: RE: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:19:26 -0500

Images look 'okay' - They do NOT look as though they were produced by a
5 mgp fixed lens camera that sells for more than TWICE the price of its
competitors - because they sure are not twice as good - in fact, they
don't look any better. But, hey, you get a red dot with the damn thing,
so go for it...:-)