Subject: Re: [Leica] More Digilux 2 images
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:37:05 -0800

On 1/26/04 1:03 PM, "Michiel Fokkema" <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> Pictures look oke to me but do I see a lot of barrel distortion or is
> something else wrong?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michiel Fokkema
>
> Peter Klein wrote:
>
>> Somebody put his SD card in a Digilux 2 during a store demo, and brought a
>> few images home:
>>
>> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/45964.html?1074971082
>>
>> and continuation of the discussion:
>> http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/3/45740.html?1075081288
>>
>> --Peter
>>
>> --
They're acting as if there's something which could be told from images that
size. They could have been done with 2mb sized scan mini dig cameras and
they'd probably look that same. On the Leica site you download images taken
with the camera which tell you something about the what you are looking at
as the file size is remotely similar to what the camera gives you.

Mark Rabiner