Subject: [Leica] Granada and Cordoba DAS
From: Dante Stella <>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:46:41 -0500

Hopefully, I managed to fix the layout - and this time I tested it at
1024x768 on IE and Safari.  I can't make the pictures bigger and have
them display properly on all browsers, but I am working on a totally
new layout.

Continuing Output Week, these are Granada and Cordoba, the two former
Muslim strongholds in Spain.  Some of the architecture was incredible.

Dante Stella