Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:28:24 -0700

Dan K. asked:

May I suggest that this survey address the following:

> 1. Traditional darkroom only   /  Traditional darkroom plus
> digital darkroom
> 2. If both, in what proportion.

Both: 95% Traditional Darkroom. 5% Digital.

> If none of the above,
>
> 3. Using film cameras only / Both film and digital
> 4. If both, in what proportion

Film camera only now, so 100%. I equate current digital camera technology to the microwave oven in the kitchen. It's coming but just not quite there yet.

In the darkroom, I use 2 Leica V35 Enlargers. One with Heiland Splitgrade.

On the PC, Nikon Coolscan 4000 Scanner and Epson 2000 Printer.

Regards,

Greg