Subject: RE: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "Justin Low" <lug@justinlow.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:21:57 +0800

1. Both
2. 40:60

3. Both
4. 90:10

Justin

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of DKhong
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 7:00 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Friends

In 1999, we participated in a darkroom survey that allowed each LUGger
list their "traditional" darkroom equipment e.g. enlarger, lens, B&W or
colour, etc. More than 100 of us who responded were using traditional
darkrooms to produce their images.

Perhaps it might be worthwhile to do another survey in light of the
digital
revolution. May I suggest that this survey address the following:

1. Traditional darkroom only   /  Traditional darkroom plus digital
darkroom
2. If both, in what proportion.

If none of the above,

3. Using film cameras only / Both film and digital
4. If both, in what proportion

I will appreciate your participation. To get the ball rolling, I will be

the first respondent.

Dan K

Replies: Reply from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (RE: [Leica] Darkroom Survey)