Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 3 Misogeny(non leica)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:55:13 -0500

Last week brought me up close and tempted by a Novoflex Nikon to EOS
adapter.  Those of you on the list for a while would understand why that
was mighty tempting.  Needless to say I went home with it.

The following day found me out and about with an old non AI 50 F1.4
Nikkor mounted on my RT. My wandering found me talking to Robert who has
been selling flowers on a busy street corner for many, many years.  Rain
or shine, hot or cold, he is out there selling flowers.  He also pushes
cars off the road when they run out of gas, gets enough fuel in them to
move them to a filling station, calls the police when there is an
accident which is common and renders assistance as needed.

You can read more about him here http://robertsroses.com/

Anyway, he was pretty shy about his picture so that explains the funny
smile he has.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2058750&size=lg

Comments always welcome.

Don