Subject: [Leica] PAW - catching up
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:16:07 -0800

I have caught up on my PAW.

All of these images were shot with an M6-TTL, 35mm ASPH 'Cron on Tri-X @ 400,
processed in XTOL 1:1 at 75.

In the valley we get socked in with low overcast that seems to last forever.
Putah Creek runs down into the valley from Monticello Dam about 30 miles west of
us. Beaver live in Putah Creek and a hunted by mountain lions(!). This bridge
dates from the 30s or earlier, crossing this sliver of wild territory
penetrating an ocean of farmland.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk2-Bridge-Yolo-Cty.jpg>

I took this to document the successful mounting of the satellite dish in Black
Canyon, but I liked it so much as an abstract that I'm keeping it for my PAW.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk3-Dish-BlackCanyon-AZ.jpg>

And this one came out exactly as I hoped - partial reflection of outdoors viewed
while looking into the oldest school in Arizona located in the town of
Strawberry.

I think a lot of kids sat there and daydreamed of being outside.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk3-SchoolDaze.jpg>

You're comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Adam