Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Olympus p/s 35/2.8
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 14:04:14 -0700

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting these shots, even though every time I see a photo
of one of the W.W.II German death camps or other such Axis camps cannot
help but wonder how many people humanity lost with all their potential
to ethnic and religious hatred and stupidity.

Unfortunately, in just a few generations that horrible lesson is being
forgotten. Every parent, not just schools, should make an all out effort
to make sure that the next generation hears what happened between 1933
and 1945 in Europe and the far east. It is uncomfortable but absolutely
necessary.

Regards,

Greg