Subject: Re: [Leica] Cold in Canada, Cold in Natchitoches
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 05:45:03 +0100

Steve,

I wonder if the explanation for the apparent correlation between
drinking and surviving the Estonia disaster is not simply that those who
had been drinking were probably the younger and stronger of the lot, and
this, rather than their drinking would explain their higher survival
rates. Plus, they were up partying, hence awake, rather than sleeping in
their cabins. Just a thought...

Nathan