Subject: [Leica] Tuscon WAS PAW 1 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:51:33 +0100 (MET)

> I do know for sure that looking at the snow/ice makes me more happy that I
> am in Tucson!

Yeah, yeah ... :)

Yesterday my wife and I were walking around in one of the towns south of
us. It was -7 C. This town has an old fortress (Varberg) and I wanted to
go to the top.

Now the sun here is the one we have at 12:30 midday. It's not setting
(yet).

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0014.jpg

The wind was blistering. My hands hurt ... numb and pained at the same
time. My wife found a place away from the wind. The view wasn't as nice
though:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0016.jpg

I think she would have been happier in Tuscon too :)

Best,
Daniel

Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (RE: [Leica] PAW 1 dlridings)
Message from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW 1 dlridings)