Subject: RE: [Leica] Cold in Canada, Cold in Natchitoches
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:44:37 +0100 (MET)

Sounds like here. It was colder than a bucket of penguin sh*t over the
week-end.

I'm trying to learn color this year and have decided to teach myself on
Agfa CT Precisa 100 (bad choice for this time of year).

The film came back today. This is how cold it was last week:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0017.jpg

So I asked my wife to step outside so I could test how skin tones behaved
in the snow. She put on a sweater:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0018.jpg

But believe me, ASA 100 doesn't get you very far up here. This was right
before it snowed. 1/8 sec @ f2.0:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/images/04v01-0020.jpg

I leaned against a tree. No tripod.

Daniel Ridings
Lindome Sweden, Oslo Norway (these are all from Sweden)