Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Hoya 39mm Yellow Green (X0) Filter
From: "Justin Low" <lug@justinlow.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 01:20:43 +0800

Hello folks!

First, I'd like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I
posted my Bessa R outfit for sale last week, and I'd like to inform
everyone that it has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest in
it.

However, I still have the filter, which I don't foresee myself using
anytime soon (it's too small to fit on my Nikkor lenses), so it's still
up for grabs.

Hoya 39mm Yellow Green (X0) filter LN $15
I bought it a fortnight ago and have used it a couple of times. It's
practically new. The case says it's coated on both sides.

Comes with the case.

Payment can be made through either Western Union money orders, or
Paypal. Shipping from Singapore to the USA shouldn't be more than US$7.
Parties in other locations can contact me for an estimate. As always,
the buyer is free to return the filter for a refund within 14 days of
receipt if he or she is not satisfied with it, less shipping.

I'd ask any interested parties to contact me off-list please. Thanks,
and happy holidays to all!

Regards,

Justin Low
justin@justinlow.com