Subject: [Leica] RE: [Leica] Da'n före da'n (The day before the d ay)
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:28:24 -0800

It looks like it was an absolutely smashing morning jaunt, Daniel.
I will have to remember this photographer's excuse:

"Now by this time, she's was starting to wonder why she even bothered to
bring me along:

http://folk.uio.no/danielr/Jul2003/DSC_2759.jpg

But I insisted that it is impossible to take pictures if you have to carry
all of those bags around."

LOL! Merry Christmas to you!

Jay Burleson
“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
H. L. Mencken

- ---