Subject: Re: [Leica] OT "Newspeak"
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:33:59 -0800 (PST)

Marc,

While I don't always agree with you on politically
tinged threads, this time, you hit the nail on the
head.
Last night, I watched "Bowling for Columbine", and
your comment was the point of the film.  The right and
the left have far more in common than both sides
realize during times of peace and stability.

Regards,

Patrick