Subject: Re: [Leica] OT "Newspeak"
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 07:46:54 -0800

But the term ranch sounds so benign! It just doesn't have the meaning load
that the term plantation has.
Heck, they could even have their own publications concerned with Plantation
Life. Hmmm, maybe they do already, when one considers Newsday, NY Times,
Time, etc., never mind the off-shore ones.
I can even see a USAID compulsory training film, Plantation Life and Global
Awareness, or I learned to love the race war for all the goodies in my home.
Naw, then again maybe not! It could never be delirious enough in content.
Slobodan Dimitrov