Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: B&W digital printer
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:32:28 -0600

Eric,

I'm open to suggestions on my technique...I'm using Photoshop 7,
shooting with a Canon 10D, converting via channels and still getting a
nasty color cast...leaning towards either blue or green. I'm using
Epson's inks on Ilford lustre paper.

Epson touts the 2200 as a photographer's printer and indeed as a black
and white photo printer so one would think the inks made to go in it
would be the very ones with which to produce excellent black and white
work. I'm not finding that to be the case but would certainly be open to
learning how to get better results with this machine.

Lea