Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Noctilux Day!
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:54:31 -0000

Jim,
I was intrigued to discover that the sunrise isn't getting any later until
the 6th January. I had always assumed that it started to get earlier after
the 21st (and likewise the sunsets becoming later which actually started
back on the 14th Dec.) .
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/winter_solstice.shtml
explains it better than I can,

I guess we can keep the Noctilii out for a few more days yet!
Jem