Subject: [Leica] FS: M Grip by Photo Equip
From: "Michael E. Berube" <MEB@GoodPhotos.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 22:33:55 -0500

I have an M grip by Photo Equip that is about two weeks old. Though I loved the Photo Equip FMGrip that I had for my Nikon FM2, I find that I prefer the Leica brand grip better on my M4-P and don't really want to 'send the grip back' for a refund. It is actually better made than the Leica version, but the Leica grip fits my smaller hands better than the M Grip.

This is in 'as new' shape, having been on my Leica for less than one roll of Acros.
$45 plus $5 shipping anywhere in the US. (They are $66 plus shipping new.)

Please contact me offlist as I get the LUG digest. Paypal preferred, but a check, MO or small unmarked bills will do. :)

Thanks.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael Eric Berube
Leica@GoodPhotos.com