Subject: Re: [Leica] A new lens for the R? What's going on here?
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:44:56 +0100

I handled the 28-90 at a recent Leica day at the Dutch distributor, and
it was a very nice lens indeed. If I did not already have the 35-70 and
the 100 Macro I would strongly consider it. The only thing I did not
like about it is that it does not have the convenient macro facility of
the 35-70 (I know the latter is not real macro, but it is sufficient for
many close-up situations).

Nathan