Subject: Re: [Leica] Bus Stop Incident (non-Leica)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 01:36:36 +0100

You rubbernecker!

Reminds me of a recent newspaper story about an American tourist in
Germany, driving a rental car and following the GPS instructions
slavishly until he found himself and his car inside a shop :-)

On a related note, flying back from Spain this evening I was reading a
survey of aviation in The Economist, in which they foresee a future of
pilotless aviation, initially for military applications but later also
for passenger travel. As a weekly traveller, I am not quite sure about
getting into a plane with no pilot.

Nathan